Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Feast for the Eyes

I found this lovely girl on the current BLM internet adoption page.  I love the way she looks.  She's listed as a yearling, but I would guess that she's rapidly approaching two years old.  Man, is she built.  She seems to be a decently-built girl who can travel well. 


I'm a sucker for that profile.

These lovely photos are courtesy of the BLM website, by the way.  As is the filly.

I couldn't be further from owning a horse right now, but I like to dream. 

4 comments:

  1. I saw this post and decided to go find the url for the mustang I picked out for myself last week while I was doing the same thing you were doing - daydreaming and drooling. You know, so we could compare our daydreams.

    It's the same little girl. Wanna armwrestle for her?

    Here's my number two choice:

    https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/horse.php?horse_id=5607

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thing should only be settled using skill as well as strength. Yes, I speak of the inveterate thumb war, or the ultimate contest: Indian leg-wrestling.

    Isn't she gorgeous, though? I have about twenty second choices, but she's my clear first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see, Becky? Someone is bidding on our girl. I'm glad that she'll probably get a home.

    Still kinda wistful, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found my number two choice. https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/horse.php?horse_id=5562 Another filly.

    ReplyDelete