Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Back, Finally

I'm sure that my vast readership missed me sorely over the past month or so, but real life called and I had to answer.  Things exploded in a flurry of activity around Veteran's Day, and I have had little time to do anything until now.

We continue to inch closer to getting the house prepped for sale.  Carpets were installed in two bedrooms last week, and they look great.  Just as importantly, the removal of the old carpets seems to have eliminated a strange and unpleasant odor from one of the rooms.  The old carpet was an dingy light blue, and it smelled like used diapers.  Other miscellaneous projects are coming along nicely, and we hope to have the place listed within a couple of weeks. 

I was able to take some time off over the holidays.  It was extremely nice to have some time off to relax and visit family and friends.  The downside is that now I must readjust to normal life.  It happens to us all, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment